FTP Client Engine for PowerBASIC
The FTP Client Engine for PowerBASIC (FCE4PB) is a library of
functions providing direct and simple control of the FTP protocol.
FCE4PB is implemented as a WIN32 Dynamic Link Library (DLL) and can be used with
any Win32 application capable of calling the Windows API.
Requires PowerBASIC Console Compiler (PBCC), PowerBASIC DLL Compiler (PDLL),
PowerBASIC Windows Compiler (PBWIN).
With FCE4PB, you can write programs that can:
- Supports PBCC, PBDLL, and PBWIN
- Connect to any (anonymous or private) FTP server.
- Get list of files (names or long format) on server.
- Navigate server directories.
- Specify ASCII or BINARY transfer mode.
- Download files (with wildcard support).
- Upload files (with wildcard support).
- Delete files.
- Rename files.
- Create and remove server directories.
- Support for PROXY servers.
- Supports passive mode (necessary for firewalls).
- Supports multiple concurrent FTP sessions.
- Resume file transfers from any offset.
- Change files names while being up/downloaded.
- Can parse long directory listings.
- Supports file appending.
- Supports S/KEY password encryption.
- Use on Internet or your own intranet (LAN).
- Selection of PowerBASIC example programs.
- Available with C source code ($295).
- Supports both Win32 and Win64.
FCE4PB can be used in the development of Win32
applications running under 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
The evaluation version of FCE4PB is fully functional. Registration
is $115 for email delivery and includes one year free
Current version is 3.4 (11-23-2015).