FTP Client Engine for Xbase++
The FTP Client Engine for Xbase++ (FCE4XB) is a library of
functions providing direct and simple control of the FTP protocol.
FCE4XB is implemented as a Win32 Dynamic Link Library (DLL) and can
be used with any application capable of calling the Windows API.
Requires Alaska Xbase++.
With FCE4XB, you can write programs that can:
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Connect to any (anonymous or private) FTP server.
- Get list of files (names or long format) on server.
- Navigate server directories.
- Specify ASCII or BINARY transfer mode.
- Download files (with wildcard support).
- Upload files (with wildcard support).
- Delete files.
- Rename files.
- Create and remove server directories.
- Support for PROXY servers.
- Supports passive mode (necessary for firewalls).
- Supports multiple concurrent FTP sessions.
- Resume file transfers from any offset.
- Change files names while being up/downloaded.
- Can parse long directory listings.
- Supports file appending.
- Supports S/KEY password encryption.
- Use on Internet or your own intranet (LAN).
- Selection of XBase++ example programs.
- Available with C source code ($295).
FCE4XB can be used in the development of Xbase++
applications running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
The evaluation version of FCE4XB is fully functional. Registration
is $115 for email delivery
and includes one year free updates.
Current version is 3.4 (11-19-2015).