Windows Standard Serial Communication Library for Xbase++
The Windows Standard Serial Communications Library for Xbase++
(WSC4XB) is an serial communication library based on the Windows
API. Includes 44 functions plus modem control, XMODEM and YMODEM protocols,
and a selection of example programs.
WSC4XB requires the
Xbase++ compiler (any version).
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can control any serial device connected to a serial port.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Includes hardware and software flow control.
- Is port re-entrant.
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows XP through Windows 10.
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.)
- Works with all versipons of Xbase++.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, FoxPro, etc.) that can call the Windows API.
WSC4XB can be used in the development of Win32
applications running under
Windows XP through Windows 10. The evaluation
version of WSC4XB is fully functional.
Current version is 5.4 (September 4, 2015).
Registration is $115 for email delivery ($195 with C language source code).
WSC4XB Programmer's Manual
WSC User's Manual
WSC Reference Manual